Confessing is a release we all need. I have just a few to get off my chest today...
- I have a possible job interview coming up and am: excited, a little nervous, wondering what in the world to wear.
- I just pulled a dress out of my closet I wore to prom when I was 16. I'm planning on wearing it to a wedding this weekend.
- I love our Thursday morning bike rides. Just Christopher, ZoBo and me. Without the kids on their bikes, we can ride FAST!
- My boys don't own one pair of pants that aren't jeans and zero collared shirts. This only poses a problem when the need for dressing up arises.
- I'm ignoring my husband right now. I better get off here.
Do you have a Thursday Confession? Go ahead and type the guilt away in my Comments.
<3, Tabi :D
p.s. One last gif. These are so fun!!