Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Comfort Food

Today is November 8th & this is my eighth Thankvember post.

Today I am thankful for: Comfort Food

French Fries from Five Guys never fails to change my mood for the better. I think they are magical. 

Hey Five Guys, could you please make a veggie burger?

Did you know it was these fries that sent me into labor 2 days before my scheduled induction with my 3rd baby?
See!?!? Magic!
<3, Tabi :D

Thankvember Blog Hop Linky after the jump...  



1 comment:

  1. That is one seriously adorable kiddo you got there! Big beautiful eyes! :)

    And I am super jealous of those fries. I haven't had a really GOOD bunch of fries in so long! I've been craving them hugely now I'm 6 months pregnant, and I think I might just have to go out and find me a Five Guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...