Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Lazy Day

  (( Today is day 18 of Thankvember. What are you thankful for? ))


Totally lazy today. 

In fact, as I type (1:23 pm local time), I'm still in jammies and haven't even brushed my teeth yet.

Yet, still productive (sort of). I created a new board on Pinterest that actually has a purpose and is my basis for planning my week of getting ready for my first ever Very Veggie Thanksgiving.

Interested? You can check it out here: A Very Veggie Thanksgiving.

I still have to make my shopping list and figure out my list of things to do ahead.

... and I decided that today: I will NOT do anything I don't want to do. Ha! 

xo, Tabi :D


Thankvember Blog Hop Linky after the jump...  



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...