Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

10 Instagrams

Today I was inspired to take on the challenge to Instagram 10 photos.

It was a normal Tuesday for me. Normal Tuesday = gym, laundry, homework, dinner... nothing spectacularly photo worthy. So, it was quite the challenge to try and get some interesting and different-ish photos.

Here's what I came up with.


I make such cute babies. This picture was actually snapped last night after the kids' shower. But I posted it this morning. It counts! And she looked so adorable sitting there all squeaky clean in her fuzzy chickadee towel.


Challenge completed! And I rocked it! Right?!?

Later Alligators.

<3, Tabi :D


2 comments:

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...