Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Snapshots

I wasn't ready for Easter. We made it through, but I still feel like I wasn't prepared. It's a weird feeling. To top it off, ZoBo was under the weather, poor thing. :(

But, it was a pretty good day. Family. Good Food. Egg Hunt. Bunny Tracks... what more could I ask for? (Well, a healthy bunch of kids... but besides that...)

Here are a few snapshots I did happen to take in commemoration of Easter 2012.


The kids had a blast dying our eggs. They came out GREAT!! Roxy was worried that the Bunny would eat up our cake and cookies we made, so we left him a carrot and a note to make sure he knew the goodies were off limits to him.


We made a Vegan Avocado Chocolate cake. The icing looked Shrek-ish and slimy gobby texturey... but it tasted good!

Roxy made that cute little chickadee all herself out of a cotton ball (I only helped with the hot glue gun button eyes)! It was all her concept and she ran with it. I think he came out super duper cute!!!

As I said, Zoie was under the weather and spent 80% of the day cuddled up in my arms, so I didn't get many pictures. :( But the good news is that she seems to be on the road to recovery today! So fingers crossed she kicks this bug in it's butt!

<3, Tabi :D
 
P.S.  Don't forget to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs!! Please click on the banner below to vote for me, then click on the cute owl on the left for a positive vote... Or if you didn't like my blog, click on the little owl on the right. :(

It only takes a second, I swear. Thanks so much. :) 
 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...