Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, April 20, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...

 Snuggles in the morning and snuggles in the afternoon.
  1. The anticipation of Christopher working M-F, 8:30-5:30 next week!! We're going to be like a 1950's (ish) nuclear family!!!! He will be home for family dinner. We get him all weekend. It's going to be so cool.
  2. All the snuggles I've been getting from my ZoBo. She is a snuggle monster.
  3. My new found attitude to relax and let it be. Seriously, I'm not going to stress about it. It is what it is. (Any other cliche's I'm missing here?) 
  4. I asked Riley... when he grows up, who will he marry? His first answer... Mommy. <my heart melted> Don't worry, I explained that he isn't allowed to marry anyone in his family. But it was so cute when he was disappointed he couldn't marry Me, or Roxy or Gramma. <3
  5. These ideas in my head of tearing down our vertical blinds and replacing them with curtains. What? Almost 7 years in this house and we have yet to hang curtains... but aren't these so cute?? ... and I need new pillows for the couch. Bigger, fluffier... so many ideas!!


<3, Tabi :D
 
 
P.S.  Don't forget to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs!! Please click on the banner below to vote for me, then click on the cute owl on the left for a positive vote... Or if you didn't like my blog, click on the little owl on the right. :(

It only takes a second, I swear. Thanks so much. :) 
 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

1 comment:

  1. And wouldn't the curtains help with dust? Blinds are always dusty.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...