Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Sunday, April 29, 2012

A few things about me


About once a month I feel depressed (for a day or two).

About once a month I feel negative and cynical (for a day or three). And today is one of those days.

I don't like rules. (I don't like rules any day of the year, but I'm especially unruly in my cynical moods.)

I have much contempt for authority.

I'm kind of needy... a little bit whiny, and I need validation for pretty much everything. This includes the huge need for my husband to tell me how much he loves me every day.

When I'm in these 'moods' electronics don't work properly for me. I must emit some kind of radioactive signal or something.

My self respect waivers greatly.

I tend to take responsibility for every problem around me. And I apologize for things I shouldn't be apologizing for.

I sometimes feel like I'm not really 'here', only halfway here. The other half of my brain is somewhere else. In a different dimension, I think.

I am not perfect, but I'm working on it.  ;)

<3, Tabi :D

2 comments:

  1. Oh if only there was such things as perfect! haha I need to not be so hard on myself when things don't go exactly the way I expected haha great post! Good reminder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alycia. Isn't it female nature to be our own worst critics? I'd love to figure out a way around that, myself.

      Delete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...