Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, April 23, 2012

My Weekend in a Nutshell


<top left> Every night around here is the same. The kids go to bed, Chris and I lounge on the couch watching grown up shows until it's grown up bedtime. Recently, we switched it up and Chris sits on the right side of me instead of the left. We are so exciting.

<top right> This is the Bear. I believe this photo was taken by Zoie, but it's hard to say because this is what he looks like all the time. In real life. He doesn't sit still. Unless there is a stranger around.

<middle> Chalk art by Roxy and Riley. I wish my iPhone had a wide angle lens, because her hair actually extends the whole length of our back porch. In case there is any doubt, yes... that is Rapunzel in a rainbow dress.

<bottom left> Birthday party fun!

<bottom right> My favorite part of the weekend? Going to IKEA (aka Mommy's favorite place) to pick out fabric for my new couch pillows project. Aren't they cute?

Also, the kids want a pet mouse. They have been obsessing over it since Friday. I'm thinking they aren't going to get over this one. Sorry, Mom.

<3, Tabi :D


2 comments:

  1. Hey Tabi! The fabrics you picked are super cute. I love the floral one. They will make excellent couch pillows. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie! I actually whipped them up last night and they did turn out awesome AND they look so cheerful on my green couch. :)

      Delete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...