Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, April 6, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...

... about this upcoming inevitable Easter that I am so unbelievably unprepared for.

My cuties last Easter. Wow, they look like babies here.
  1. When Roxy mentioned that we should leave a note to the Easter Bunny reminding him that he shouldn't leave his bunny tracks around our house this year because our Riley is allergic to dust. She did say that he could use her slippers if he needed to. I love that she is thoughtful about her brother's allergies.
  2. I'm planning on making a Vegan Chocolate Avocado cake. I love chocolate. I love avocados. I love cake. What could go wrong??
  3. One kid with a milk allergy = less candy to buy! Honestly, most of it never gets eaten anyways. 
  4. Stoked that Christopher offered to go E.B. shopping on his lunch break tomorrow. (Although I'm nervous for him.)
  5. Excited to see Zoie hunting for Easter Eggs. This is the girl that yells at Mommy or Daddy until we clean that spot on the floor... I have an inkling she will be a great egg finder.
Have a Hoppy Easter! xo


<3, Tabi :D
 
P.S.  Don't forget to vote for me on Top Baby Blogs!! Please click on the banner below to vote for me, then click on the cute owl on the left for a positive vote... Or if you didn't like my blog, click on the little owl on the right. :(

It only takes a second, I swear. Thanks so much. :) 
 
Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...