Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, July 8, 2011

What can I do to help?


Ever since I first heard about the tragedy that struck the Mills family, I've felt the huge urge to help. I've asked how I can help and the only answer I've received is that the Mills family is accepting donations. The whole family was involved in this horrific accident and they need time to heal - physically and emotionally....

From Sam's brother Damian:
Thank you ALL for your gracious comments and help. You do not know how much everything you have done is appreciated. My sister Sam Populin and her husband Paul are still in need of any type of donation or help that you can offer. Kelli and Damian Populin are putting the word out and raising funds to help in the expenses that can not be covered due to Paul's extensive injuries. We are still not sure when he will be able to return to work, so in the mean time they are in need.
I will donate what I can - but it won't be enough. I want to share this info with anyone who shares my need to help the Mills family.

....

There is a contribution fund set up through Bank of America:
Samantha Populin/Paul Mills Contribution Fund
You can donate by:
  1. Contacting Bank of America at 1 (800) 432-1000
  2. Send your checks to:
    Bank of America
    13180 US HWY 301
    South Riverview, FL 33569
    (made payable to: Samantha Populin/Paul Mills Contribution Fund)
  3. Walk into any Bank of America branch and tell them you want to make a contribution to the above fund.
  4. The family has set up a Paypal account and is accepting donations online. Click here to go to their page. Scroll down and click on the yellow Donate button. 


If you want to learn more about Lilly's story, you can read the news stories online here and here.

To read about this from my perspective, start here then here then here.

Thank You. <3

p.s. Please feel free to share this with any of your friends. Drunk driving destroys families!

1 comment:

  1. I am typing through tears now. You have no idea what this blog means to me. I will use this as the main portal for this cause. You are such an inspiration to what it means for a stranger (well not to Sam and Lilly) to reach out and give so much to help in the repair of my sister & Paul's life. We all love you so much for your kind heart and we hope all the best for you and your wonderful family. Thank you again, and yes DRUNK DRIVING KILLS.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...