Since my brain is still a bit mushy, for this week's edition of FTTMMHP (ha!), I drew inspiration from some of my Facebook friends. I posed the question, and here are some of the answers I got:
- BOTH of my sisters just called me from Michigan to wish me Happy Birthday... We always have a LAFF riot when we gab!
- Having the free time to answer pointless Facebook posts.
- That Dylan doesn't have a 104.7 fever anymore!
- I just got a shower!!!!!! Yipee (^_−)−☆
- Arissa taking care of me and being able watch Gage and Xavier play...
- I can't say in public...
- Venturing into the dark side with you today.
Can you guess which two are Moms? Can you guess which one is Christopher?
My own list is quick and easy this week:
- Yellow Tail Chardonnay.
- My fixed cracked filling. (phew!)
- Simplifying my life. Living in the moment. Focusing on the important things.
- The feeling that time is finally starting to slow down. I used to feel like weeks would go by in the blink of an eye. Lately, time feels so slow that this very morning feels like yesterday. This is how it should be.
- Christopher. My rock. The rational part of me. <3
For last week's FTTMMHP (ha, again!), click here.
<3, Tabi :D