Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, February 13, 2012

Pre-Valentine's Day List

Just a few things leading up to Valentine's Day...


  1. Happy Birthday to my one and only Nicole. <3
  2. Roxy's kindergarten class has a rule about birthday party invitations: invite the whole class OR all the boys OR all the girls. She chose to invite all the girls. But, there was one boy she really wanted to invite - so we snuck an invite to Ashton, and he came! And then this happened...
    Roxy filled out all her Valentine's a few nights ago. When she was done, I went through them and noticed she wrote a heart next to her name on only one of the cards. I asked her about it and she said, "Yup! Because I like Ashton so much!"
    ... and so it begins.
  3. Christopher and I will be celebrating Valentine's Day a day late. He has to work on the real day. It's okie-dokie with me! Less crowds at the restaurants!
  4. I've never been good at romance. This Valentine's Day, I am searching my brain for the perfect grand romantic gesture. Suggestions welcome. Please?
  5. I'm thinking pink cupcakes are in order. 

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...