- Happy Birthday to my one and only Nicole. <3
- Roxy's kindergarten class has a rule about birthday party invitations: invite the whole class OR all the boys OR all the girls. She chose to invite all the girls. But, there was one boy she really wanted to invite - so we snuck an invite to Ashton, and he came! And then this happened...
Roxy filled out all her Valentine's a few nights ago. When she was done, I went through them and noticed she wrote a heart next to her name on only one of the cards. I asked her about it and she said, "Yup! Because I like Ashton so much!"
... and so it begins.
- Christopher and I will be celebrating Valentine's Day a day late. He has to work on the real day. It's okie-dokie with me! Less crowds at the restaurants!
- I've never been good at romance. This Valentine's Day, I am searching my brain for the perfect grand romantic gesture. Suggestions welcome. Please?
- I'm thinking pink cupcakes are in order.
<3, Tabi :D