Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day all you Lovely Lovers


4 Things that made me smile today:
  1. I woke up to a glitter Darth Vader box of chocolates. I couldn't have picked a better Valentine's Gift. My husband is awesome. <3
  2. Zoie and her first corn on the cob. She dug right in. She's now a confirmed Deneweth. 
  3. This snarky pink cupcake. It's sticking it's tongue out at me! And oh, so delicious - YUM.
  4. It's Valentine's Day!! A whole day to focus on love, pink things, sweet things, chocolate things, heart shaped things, romance and pretty much a guaranteed great day. What's not to smile about??
I love you (yes, you)!!

<3, Tabi :D

This post was inspired by Leigh vs. Laundry's 52 Weeks of Happiness Project.
 


2 comments:

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...