Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Glitter Puts a Smile on My Face Today


These jars are still drying. And I just realized I didn't glitter to the top! Why didn't I glitter to the top?!?!
I'm a sucker for glass jars and a sucker for Valentine's Day paraphernalia. So when I saw this, I just knew I had to try it out.

I haven't used loose glitter since Elementary School, I think. These days, even Target only sells glitter glue and glitter pens. I had to get mine from Michael's. And I have to tell you, loose glitter (as opposed to glitter glue) is so liberating! I bought a sample pack with many many many beautiful colors. I can't wait to think up more glitter projects! 


This post was inspired by Leigh vs. Laundry's 52 Weeks of Happiness Project.


<3, Tabi :D


5 comments:

  1. I love the way glitter looks, but I don't love the way it gets all over everything.

    Spoken like a true non-crafter!

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty!!! I want to make them too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so pretty and so much fun.
    I also haven't used glitter since I was a child, I feel tempted now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even if I told you, you wouldn't believe how amazed I am by this little project. I love glitter and I love jars.. how have I never thought of this! Did you get glitter all over you? I'd end up getting it everywhere..

    Great post, you've given me something to work on this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was amazed how much glitter did not get everywhere! Of course, my helpers were asleep. That helped. This is surprisingly a pretty clean project.

      Delete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...