Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, February 3, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday

It's that time of the week again. Welcome to the third edition of Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday. For the first two, click here and here.

Go!

(1.) This drawing my darling Roxy made for her friend Lilly. It's her birthday tomorrow. (2.) Mucinex D. I wouldn't have been able to function this week without this miracle drug. This stuff is serious, behind-the-pharmacy-counter-serious. (3.) My Bear and his Baby. Baby Darth. They were playing Sonic and having serious conversations. It was too cute!


(4.) I clicked a link on Facebook one day this week and found this guy. Go ahead, click it. His stuff is super rad. One day, I will totally redecorate the boys' room and hang a couple of his prints. (5.) Kristen Bell and her sloth story on Ellen. I dare you to watch this and try not to laugh out loud. I LOL'd. Eye teary LOLing.



Till the next post... have a wonderful weekend!

<3, Tabi :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...