Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Terrible Horrible No Good Very Bad Day


Today was kind of cruddy.

These are all very first world type problems, so I will lay them out here, have a chuckle and be done with it.
  • Roxy did not want to get out of bed. So she fought every step of the way out the door to school.
  • Christopher broke his beloved Starbucks cold cup. How? He left it on top of his car as he backed out of the driveway. Oops!
  • Zoie fell out of her chair eating her Cheerios.
  • Riley had cold arms, so he got very angry, growled then punched me and ended up in time out.
  • I forgot about a monthly auto deduct charge in my bank account, and woke up with a negative balance.
  • I gained another 0.6 pounds. What. the. eff!??!? I am working my booty off at the Y lately!
  • I couldn't find any curry paste at the grocery store.
  • Riley's baby is hiding (again) and I can't find him.
<3, Tabi :D

Oh Yeah! I was just listed on Top Baby Blogs!! Please click on this banner to vote for me.
It only takes a second, I swear. Thanks so much. :)

Click To Vote For Us @ the Top Baby Blogs Directory! The most popular baby blogs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...