Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Here's what my brain sounds like right now

I'm hungry, but my face is too numb to actually eat anything. ...  I wish Chris' hair would hurry up and grow out a bit. ...  I really need to start thinking of ideas and get some inspiration to open up an Etsy shop. ... But the stuff on Etsy is SO cool, can I compete? ... What is for dinner? ... I'm so happy tonight is not bath night. Phew! ... Where can I scrounge up $1500? ... I really need to scrub a toilet. ... Maybe I should make some coffee. But will it just drool right down my shirt? ... Sidney is so fat!

...

See the problem? I am super lacking in focus today.

If you are wondering why I'm numb and possibly drooling, I just got back from the dentist and the left side of my face is super numb.

I wanted this post to be about my goal of the week to be to quit milk. But I'm lacking the confidence to commit to it. Maybe it's that pesky focus problem. I'm working on it. 

...

In the meantime, check out my super cute Zoie Boie who wore the Bear's shoes all day long yesterday.



<3, Tabi :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...