Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 28: I'm Looking Forward


#1 Thing I'm looking forward to right now is: SUMMER!!! 7 and a half more days until school is out. The countdown has begun. I love summer and loathe the rigid school schedules. I know some Moms love the schedule and the dropping off/picking up of kids all school year. I, however, am NOT one of those Moms.

I'm looking forward to slow days, pool days, beach days, bike rides, playing in the park, quality time with the kids and just enjoying the freedom from the schedule.

... Also  ...

Today felt like a kind of turning point for me on a couple of different levels. So much so, that as soon as tomorrow, I'm hoping to feel a bit like a different person. In this aspect, I am looking forward to seeing that light at the end of the tunnel everyone talks about. Don't get me wrong, I've never given up hope in my heart that it was there, but I haven't seen it for a very long time.  I have no tangible proof, just a feeling, a hunch that I will soon be able to see that light. And, boy, am I ever looking forward to that.

On a more tangible note, I am very looking forward to:
  • Family vacay in OBX
  • More and more words learned and spoken by ZoBo
  • Roxy's wiggly tooth falling out
  • Growing my blog, expanding it to reach more people. I have a few ideas in the works. Stay tuned.
  • Watching more X Files on Netflix (I forgot how truly freaky that show was!)

<3, Tabi :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...