Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Something Funny

Today, at 20 months old, was the very first time Zoie Rainbow Deneweth drank out of a bottle. 
 

She was a breastfed baby up until 18 months old and would never take a bottle. Not even a pumped breast milk bottle from Daddy.

This morning, Christopher took the few baby bottles I had saved for 'just in case' out of the cupboard to get rid of.  Of course, they were soon spotted and she wanted her 'joo' (juice) in 'dat' (pointing to the baby bottle). So we obliged. It was silly, she tried to suck on the nipple like a straw and it took her a few minutes to get the hang of it.

Then she carried the bottle around all morning.  I was a little nervous we would have an issue, but she forgot about it and we made it disappeared. Phew!

Should I put it in her baby book?

<3, Tabi :D

2 comments:

  1. very cute!

    My 9 month old found a pacifier and seems to think it's the best thing ever... so tempted to let him keep it as he's been so difficult and it stops the moaning...don't know what to do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My kids have all had binkies up until they were 2-1/2 years. I know some Moms hate them, but I have no issue. If it helps soothe, it's all good in my book.

      Delete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...