Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...


I didn't FTTMMHF post yesterday.
(I was super tired and fell asleep during normal blogging hours.)

Eep! 

This will be an Instagram Happy post in homage to my addiction to Instagram. Here goes:


1. My Zoie loves to pile up her babies in her shopping cart and walk around the house busy as a bee. She will ask for a wipee and use it to clean up random dirty spots on the floor. She will yell at whoever leaves their shoes lying around. She picks up empty cups and puts the straws in the garbage and the cups in the sink. 
She is my mini me and it puts a huge smile on my face that finally I have a kindred neat freak in the house.


2. This potato I found that looks like Admiral Ackbar.
My caption: This Admiral Ackbar is getting baked.


 3. Roxy and the entire kindergarten class sang songs to honor Mom and Dad yesterday morning.
She looked so pretty and sang so well.


4. My flower has bloomed!!! I have no idea what type of flower this is, but it's bloomed in the same spot around the same time each year we have lived in this house. The beautiful colors, the thick light green stem, the lack of work it requires all culminate in this being my favorite flower ever.


5. It's pool time!!!
Finally, it's that time of year to frolic in the pool. It's hot outside, the water is 85 degrees and perfect.

Only 8 and a half more days until the kids are out of school. I can't wait!!! 


<3, Tabi :D
 

4 comments:

  1. Your flower looks similar to the Horton hears a who flower. I tried finding out what kind it is but google kept giving me fake Pom Pom flowers. I saw 2 pix of the flower in images but they didn't know the name either. Maybe another reader will know bc now I WANT to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found it. It's a sensitive brier!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I googled sensitive brier and that is not it. This flower is a lot bigger... like 6 inches in diameter.

      Delete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...