Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, May 25, 2012

Day 25: Blogs I Love

As much as I dislike reading grown up books, I LOVE reading blogs. Those short blurbs accompanied by beautiful pictures are personal and real and sometimes helpful.

I read a bunch of blogs, some you can see on my Blog Love page, but here are my top 5 at the moment blogs I love...
  1. Bleubird. This blog chronicles one super cute family with values I identify with and clothes I covet. 
  2. C. Jane.  A mormon 'don't you dare call her Mommy' blogger who writes beautiful accounts of her life, her deepest thoughts and (my favorites) her birth stories.
  3. Rockstar Diaries. Another mormon blogger who lives in my old stomping grounds of DC. Her pictures are beautiful and portray a picture of the perfect family life.
  4. Pugly Pixel. This one appeals to my inner graphic designer. She also has great freebies, low cost goodies and great tutorials for those without the skillz but would love to learn. And it's all blog centric. :)
  5. Fat Mum Slim keeps it real. She blogs about life, what it's like to be a 'Mum' and also shares the same passion I do for photography (err.. iPhoneography). 
 Don't forget to check back later for my Five Things that Make Me Happy Friday post!!

Also, if you missed yesterdays Thursday Confessions post, please pop on over.
It's never too late for a confession. :)

Click here for more blog recommendations.

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...