Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, May 7, 2012

Just Another Manic Monday

... it is Monday, right??

Today was a pretty full day. Luckily, I seemed to snap a lot of pics. These are the days I want to look back on and remember, reflect and smile upon.


My Mondays start off with getting Zoie and the Bear fed, dressed and ready to go to the Y for Riley's Y's Kids class. Here's a snap of me in my workout gear. You can tell by my face the caffeine hasn't kicked in yet.

While the kids are playing away, I spend the first hour on the elliptical watching Live Kelly! I heart Kelly.

Then we run home for a quick change, I make a super fast lunch of smoothies and sandwiches and we are off again to pick up Roxy from school. Mondays are early dismissal.

After we get big sister, we run a few errands: library, a quick eyebrow threading (I. was. overdue), then Target (Zoie was in charge of snacks, that's what's going on in this picture).

A funny thing happened on the way home. R and R were talking in the back seat. I said, "You are so cute, Riley." He replied, "I am not cute, I'm a boy. Only girls are cute, not boys!" I told him I still thought he was cute. So he said, "Am I cute now?!?" And he made that face... I still think he's cute.

Aaaaannnnd the Xbox broke down. Again.

Zoie took a super late nap and woke up at 5:30. Her ponytails were kind of crazy when she waddled out of bed.


Post nap cuddles until Daddy got home.

Can you tell by the look on Roxy's face how much she is loving her spinach? She was a trooper and ate it all, though.

And bedtime was not going as planned. A wiggly Zoie didn't help the situation.

She didn't fall asleep until 10:45.

It was a very full day, and now it's time for Mommy and Daddy cuddle time. Good night, internet. xo

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...