Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, May 4, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...

 First things first.

Happy Star Wars Day!!! May the Fourth be with you. 


In honor of this most momentous day, my FTTMMHP post is going to be all about Star Wars!!! I planned on going through the movies and stating what makes me the happiest about each movie. One problem... there are 6 movies. dun dun dun.

So, today, there will be: SIX THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

Episode I: The Phantom Menace
A cutie patootie little Anakin Skywalker that rocks the pod races against all odds.
Queen Amidala who is a great role model for my girls.

Episode II: Attack of the Clones
The mooshy part of me is so happy that Padme and Anakin fall in love. <3
Also, Obi Wan's Jesus look.

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith
Everything about this movie gets my heart racing, but let's face it... the only really happy thing that comes out of this episode are the cute little bundles of joy that are born (Luke and Leia).

Episode IV: A New Hope
Han Solo's smirky smile.
R2D2 and C3PO meet and create a friendship bond that spans eternity.

Episode V:  The Empire Strikes Back
This scene... Leia: I love you.  Han: I know.
Also, AT-AT's are rad.

Episode VI: Return of the Jedi
Ewoks!!!
And that Anakin/Darth Vader finally gets to return balance to the force. :)



Have an awesome weekend. xo

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...