Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Monday, May 14, 2012

Day 14: If I Won the Lottery


I'm a dreamer. This is a dangerous place for me to go, my head may be stuck in the clouds for a few days now that I've allowed my thoughts to go here again.  I've thought about this scenario way more times than I've actually ever played the lotto.

Of course, the answer would definitely depend on the lotto winnings, but my all time biggest dream ever would be to buy myself an island and live there. Much like Sir Richard Branson's Necker Island. I am definitely smitten with Necker Island. Island life for me would be heaven. No worries, no rules, no need for clocks and anxieties over being late. Of course, like Sir Richard, I would also have to have the yacht, helicopter and various toys to make sure things and guests can get on/off my island safely and in style.

My island would have a farm, where we grow all our own organic fruits and veggies and only import the luxuries. You will find cute breezy Bali houses, infinity pools and randomly placed hammocks for lazy afternoon naps.

But the best part of my island dream is that my children would be able to grow into who they are naturally supposed to be, instead of being shaped by society and then go into adulthood having no idea who they are or what they actually want. Perhaps even us grown folks can find our true selves on my island, too.

But, my husband and I have had this conversation so many times and he doesn't agree on the island. He is a much more grounded, rational person than I. <rolls eyes> He would probably do something smart and invest, help out family, yadda yadda yadda.


I guess it depends on who picks the winning numbers then, huh??

What's your lotto dream? Click here to read what other bloggers dream about.

<3, Tabi :D



1 comment:

  1. This sounds incredible!!! I have basically the same idea, only not on an island. lol. Hubby and I are too fair-skinned (and redheaded) to take up residence on an island for longer than maybe a few days.

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...