Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Thursday, May 17, 2012

A Blog Challenge for June

I joined in on Boy Oh Boy's 31 Day Blog Challenge 3 days late, but I am so happy that I did. Better late than never is kind of my motto. I have thoroughly enjoyed finding/reading all the blogs playing along. So much fun, I don't want it to be over when May is done.

Maybe I've been on a kind of 'challenge' kick lately. I've been keeping up with the 31 Day Blog Challenge and Fat Mum Slim's Photo A Day challenge on Instagram. I love blogging, I love taking pictures and I love the challenge of a good 'Something Something Challenge'.

My idea for June is the baby of the two challenges I've been faithfully keeping up with in May.

I call it: What's the Word June
... catchy?

The Rules:
  • One word per day. Work it into your daily blog post somehow. Be creative.
  • Come back here and link up to join the party.
  • Play the days you want. Sit out the days you don't want. 
So here's your list.

I hope you play along with me.  So much fun!

<3, Tabi :D

7 comments:

  1. Remind me in June!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll totally do it. I've been looking for a challenge to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, me too. I've been wanting to do a challenge. Thanks to Vagabond Studio for sending me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW,I don't understand the instruction on "Come back here and link up to join the party." How do you link back up? I want to add this to my blog post advertising the challenge, but until I understand, I can't add it. Please let me know. Besides, I want to join the party! http://cozycornercrochets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Anna!

      I'm so happy you will be joining in. :)

      To get an idea of the whole 'linking up' thingamajig, see here: http://www.outmumbered.com/2012/05/31-why-i-blog.html

      Mine will be just like this.

      Delete
  5. Sounds like fun, would like to give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...