Collections I collect:
- Turtles. I'm obsessed with turtles. I used to have a huge collections on multiple knick knack shelves before I had children. I have stuffed animals, a sea turtle tattoo, the Florida turtle tag, I even used to have a pet box turtle so long ago named Turtle.
- The cutest children. Three is a collection, right?
- Glass Jars. I don't know why I can't just recycle them in the recycle bin when I'm done. I have this urge to obsessively clean off the labels and save them and use them for different things. I glittered some, I have a few I use for toothbrushes, straws, etc. and then some that are waiting for their repurposed purpose.
- Lightsabers? Okay, they aren't really my collection, but we have one heck of a lightsaber collection. My latest count, we were at 15. What other house has 15 lightsabers?
- Speaking of... Star Wars toys/paraphernalia. Again, not really my collection (well, some of it is mine), but we have a bazillion of all things Star Wars in this house. It's pretty impressive because we only became huge fans last summer.
- Tattoos. I have 6, and I take them with me everywhere I go.
- Photo apps. I have 13 of them on my phone right now.
What do you collect? Click here for more collections. xo
<3, Tabi :D