|My Mom took this picture and texted it to me (I added the words, they weren't written in the sky or anything).|
Beautiful, isn't it?
- We figured out the cause of Riley's face rash and now have it under control.
- We became vegetarians as a family. And vegan adventure cooking is fun! (and messy)
- My Roxy, the kindergartner is a reader. She now insists on reading bedtime stories to us!
- I completed my collection of tattoos featuring my children's names.
- Christopher got an in company promotion. He didn't just get it, he earned that bugger.
- Zoie is learning new words every day.
- I have been sticking to my workout schedule and am seeing results.
- We are taking steps and (I believe) on the right path to financial stability (as opposed to financial nuclear fallout).
- I had the BEST date last night. Dinner and bowling. We bonded. It was awesome.
- Maybe, the BEST thing that is happening this year is that I'm optimistic and I'm psyched to keep on dreaming, because I believe that dreams really do come true.
What about you?
<3, Tabi :D
p.s. 10 more days until JUNE (can you believe it??). Have I told you about the June Blog Challenge? This is a fun little one anyone could easily participate in. I love that challenges spark creativity and I want to keep my spark glowing. How about you?