Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Gif Boom

My name is Tabi and I am a photo app hoarder.

My newest discovery: Gif Boom

I just downloaded it today. It's kind of like Instagram (still my favorite), but you can make Gifs!

There are filters galore, different borders to choose from, you can adjust the speed and even add text.  These are my very first two Gifs from Gif Boom. Don't judge me. It's fun!!

If you've got Gif Boom, I'm Tabidee. Look me up, I need peeps to follow. ;)


On a different note... have you guys seen Girls on HBO? It's pretty funny and refreshing. I'm watching it right now. ha ha (<-- me, laughing at the show). l8r.

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...