Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Friday, May 18, 2012

Five Things That Make Me Happy Friday...


This week's FTTMMHF is dedicated to my beautiful husband who,
on Monday, May 21st I will be married to for SEVEN years!

Five Things about my Christopher That Make Me Happy
  1. He's funny. In a sarcastic, almost asshole kind of way.
    But never ever ever an asshole to me or the kids.
  2. He is the best Daddy EVER. Seriously. (I can give endorsements if needed.)
  3. He has the patience of a saint. (Hmmm... the patience probably helps a lot with ^ #2 ^)
    And also supports me in whatever crazy endeavors I think up.
  4. He takes every opportunity to nonchalantly slap my ass while passing by. Sometimes I might yell at him for this, but secretly I love it. It reminds me he still digs me.
  5. He gets up for crying kids in the middle of the night. I suck at night. I mean, really, really suck. I'm lucky if I even hear a crying kid when I'm asleep. So, even though he works in the morning, he will get up and take care of the problem, without even a nudge to me. I am so spoiled.

<3, Tabi :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...