TGIF!!I got so involved in Mother's Day crafting for my Mom and my Mom in Law, that I almost forgot that Sunday is my day, too! So, I'm definitely looking forward to that. :D
For this FTTMMHF post, I want to focus on the little things. It's been said before, but I will say it again, because it's that important. The little things matter the most. The little things are what life is about... those little details that bring a secret smile to your face.
Here are five of my little things that are making me smile today:
- The cuddles I sneak in with my husband in between the time the last kidlet falls asleep and the time the wee one crawls into bed with us.
- When Zoie helps me out by putting empty cups in the sink, trash in the can, or lets the dogs in/out all on her own accord. She is my best helper.
- The moment Christopher walks in the door and somebody (at least one of us) says, "Daddy's Home!" and I let out a sigh of relief that there is an extra set of helping hands.
- The joy that a teeny tiny mouse named Leia brings to my kids' faces. They all love her so much and it's amazing to me the amount of tenderness even Zoie shows this little life form that is now a part of our family.
- Sleepovers. Every other weekend we get Cameron. So every other weekend, the question arises at bedtime. "Can we have a sleepover?" What this means is that, even though every child has a bed of their own, they want to all squeeze in one twin size bed. They love each other so much that they want to sleep close and kick each other all night. How sweet is that??
<3, Tabi :D