Blog Love Portfolio Site Sponsor Me Parent Tips Vegan Stuff Image Map

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Day 29: The Places I've Been


I'm the first to admit that I'm not a worldly person, and that I'd love to change that about myself.

I have, however, made my way to a few places in the US and one and only place outside of the US.

Here's my list as of now. I wish Wish WISH to expand this list IMMENSELY in my lifetime...
  • Southern Maryland. Where I grew up.
  • Kentucky. The mountains, somewhere.
  • OBX. (Outer Banks of North Carolina) A place I visit every summer with my family. A piece of my heart resides in the OBX.
  • NY, NY. Thanks to my little sis, I have actually visited the Big Apple one time.
  • Tampa, FL. Where I've lived since 1999. I've also been to the Keys (BEAUTIFUL), Miami (which is like a different country) and Orlando. You know Orlando... Mickey Mouse and such...
  • Los Angeles, California. The City of Angels. Once, on a business trip.
  • Las Vegas, NV. Where I tied the knot. <3
And the one place I've been outside the US, Paradise Island, Bahamas. I've visited this heaven on earth 3 times in my lifetime. It reminds me that the US is not what the whole world is like and also that there is much beauty in this world my eyes need to see for themselves.

Click here to read about other worldly bloggers' travels.

<3, Tabi :D



1 comment:

  1. You should one day and the PHX to your list

    ReplyDelete

I love feedback, thanks so much for sharing.

Have an awesome day.

xo, Tabi :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...