I'm the first to admit that I'm not a worldly person, and that I'd love to change that about myself.
I have, however, made my way to a few places in the US and one and only place outside of the US.
Here's my list as of now. I wish Wish WISH to expand this list IMMENSELY in my lifetime...
- Southern Maryland. Where I grew up.
- Kentucky. The mountains, somewhere.
- OBX. (Outer Banks of North Carolina) A place I visit every summer with my family. A piece of my heart resides in the OBX.
- NY, NY. Thanks to my little sis, I have actually visited the Big Apple one time.
- Tampa, FL. Where I've lived since 1999. I've also been to the Keys (BEAUTIFUL), Miami (which is like a different country) and Orlando. You know Orlando... Mickey Mouse and such...
- Los Angeles, California. The City of Angels. Once, on a business trip.
- Las Vegas, NV. Where I tied the knot. <3
Click here to read about other worldly bloggers' travels.
<3, Tabi :D