My very worst habit is being my own biggest critic and spiraling into a negativity cyclone.
There, you got one out of me and it's a doozy... For today's blog challenge, I'm actually going to change up today's prompt a little and talk about some of my BEST habits instead. My blog is all about focusing on the positive, so let's keep this uniform, shall we?
A habit is: an acquired pattern of behavior that often occurs automatically. I looked it up, and had to paste it in here so I don't go on and on about awesome things that aren't actually habits.
Here are some of my best habits:
- I'm on top of the laundry. Always in check. I am the laundry goddess.
- I research, ponder and even fight for my children's best interest. Be it health issues, moral issues, education, etc.
- I get in the habit of eating healthy and not wavering on this, even on days I'd rather sleep than spend a few minutes in the kitchen. This includes the food I make for my family. And it's a continuous and non stop process of finding the best diet for my family at any given time.
- I have a habit of making sure that I get my exercise in so that I feel better. We all know that a happy Mommy makes a happy family.
- I floss every single day.
- I use my reusable shopping bags at the store.
- We recycle.
- I root for the underdog. (Is that a habit?)'
<3, Tabi :D
p.s. Sometimes I wear an outfit I think is super cute and the only people that see me in it are my kids. So I thought I'd share a peeksie with you. ;)